Sunday 10 January 2010

No More Soup

I have to finally admit that I won't be able to continue this soup-blog. I just can't cook anymore. It's like if some inner threshold has been activated and I am utterly unable to chop, slice, grate, fry and boil. I have no more cooking inside me.

But I don't want to bury the thing altogether, so I thought about just doing the writing bit. In this time of crossroads, it might be a good idea to throw a few sentences together every couple of days just to keep the writing ability on at least a low flame. And I just can't seem to get anything down on paper. Paper just ends up in a drawer. I have completely stacked drawers at the moment, and I refuse to put even ONE single sheet in one of them.

Therefore.
The NEW Amateur Soup Cook: Meaning, Soup - as in: Something (different words) in a pot (blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment