Sunday 13 September 2009

No Bullshit Zuccini Soup


I read today in some girl's magazine about a new way of eating where you are neither a vegetarian or a complete carnivore. This 'new' thing is called Flexitarianism. A Flexitarian describes a person focusing on vegetarian food with occasional meat consumption. Hmmmmm... This is exactly what I do, I thought. Why did I not think about coining a name, copyright it and earn a million dollars on it? After this initial jealousy a feeling of lightness overcame me. I AM A FLEXITARIAN! FINALLY I KNOW WHO I AM! I have felt similar rushes of ecstasy when discovering that... I am a Unicorn! (While I was getting into shamanism.) / I am a spiritual master! (Didn't last long.) / I am a Chloe Dress! (still enjoy that one.)

As today I suffer from a slight hangover, I needed a quick and dirty soup fix.

3 Zuccini
2 shallots
as much chili as you can take

Peel and cut. Fry in olive oil. Mix. Eat. Spit fire.

3 comments:

  1. Mazing! Getting better and better! Please do not stop! Is very funny! Woff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am a Flexitatian tooo! (isn't that the planet left of pluto?) I am soo glad to finally have closure on ex-vegitarian guilt issues, I have moved on! Thank u C, now to try some soups...

    ReplyDelete